Saturday, September 15, 2007

White Baby Jacket 4 ply. Part 3.

Little white jacket is all finished and ready for next months baby. Very happy with how the jacket has finished and how it looks.

The little blue flower buttons I think, finishes the garment off nicely.


Front View.


Back View


Closeup of the shoulder area and the blue buttons.

The book the patten came from has oodles of lacy jackets, dresses and jumpers. I am just so taken with the look of this little jacket, I am going to knit some more later on.



Been thinking about and had a lot of people tell me, I should knit and sell the baby clothes at a stall along with other knitted items. So I think this book "Easy Knits For Kids" is a great place to start.

I have had this book for a few years now, can't even remember where I bought it.


Technorati technorati tags: , ,





No comments: