Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blue Ruffled Booties Pattern


Melissa asked me where I sourced the pattern for those little pink & blue ruffled booties I knitted up.

It's from a book that I was given to me when mum died back in 1994. I inherited all my mum's knitting books & needles. So it is an old pattern book. So old it doesn't have an IBN number.

I popped a scan of the book cover up to help you Melissa and other people who are interested in this booties pattern.

Melissa if you have problems finding the pattern, email me at my ducksrus address and I help you out.

From now on, when I start a pattern from one of my books, I'll pop as much info as possible with the cover to help you ID the book.

These little booties have attracted some attention here and on the knitting forums I post in.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: