Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lizard Ridge



For a long time, so long I can't remember when I first saw this pattern and fell in love with the whole idea of knitting one for myself.

I would often visit the websites that had photos of it and dream about me kitting it as well.

Dream no more. For today that dream has become reality.

Lizard Ridge is the pattern I have been drooling over.

I have picked vintage hue yarn to knit the afghan with. Fell in love with this yarn even more so when I saw it in the shops. Pays to look round when pricing the yarn as Spotlight was double the price of Kmart. Some of the yarn is on layby and will be picked up in the next few weeks.

Feeling very excited and at some part over whelmed that I can actually able to cast on. Going to have a good read of the pattern and jump in feet first.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: