Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Four Blocks Knitted

This project is by far the most enjoyable I have done in a long time. Just can't get over how using 3 balls of different colourway has given me 4 different blocks.






While out shopping yesterday I picked up another 5 balls of this colourway.



Picked these up at Spotlight at $2.99 a ball. I was told by one woman a few weeks back, this was going to be sold for $6.00 a ball. Still no price on the wire baskets and so I decided to see if they would match Kmart's price. Imagine my delight when I was told they sell the yarn at $2.99 a ball.

So I picked up 5 balls that visit and will buy more next fortnight.

One thing I will be learning with the Lizard Ridge is how to block. Never done this and I am guessing to get the best affective result on the eye, it'll need blocking.

Already planning on knitting a Lizard Ridge for Amy, so I'll just keep collecting a few balls each payday.

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: