Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oops!!!!!!



Oops says it all.

Where my finger is pointing, is where the turn of the heel ended up. redface Not sure how I came to think the toe was the next step (pardon the pun) lol in completing the sock.

You can see the top of the sock also isn't running evenly around my leg, due to the heel being out of place.

I have just finished frogging the toe and putting the stitches back onto the 4 DPN needles.

When I went to bed last night, I told Pat what had happened and I so wanted to sort the mistake out last night. But I knew better, as I was tired and annoyed that I didn't check the heel area better.

Otherwise I am very happy with how the sock is turning out.

Oh well, we learn from our mistakes. rolleyes

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,

No comments: