Friday, November 7, 2008

Just For Fun.



Last night after I finished the Jaywalker sock off, I tried to start the second one. Gave up after a couple of attempts to get it started. Couldn't for the life of me, get past the first few rows.

Figured if I was going to sit and watch TV I could knit something for fun.

Squidge dish cloth, over on Ravelry was the one I picked, to use up some spare cotton that was sent to me early this year.

I made mine more rectangle than square, measuring 18 cm X 27 cm.

I was looking through the left over yarns in the "left over yarn" lol knitting box and found some 3 ply blue baby wool. So figured I'd knit a blue pair of ruffled booties as well.

Just going to amble from 1 project to another for a while. Rather than the UFO's that are looking at me, each time I go into the lounge room.

Until next time....

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: