Thursday, November 13, 2008

White Ruffled Booties

This afternoon, I was able to sew up and finish off the white ruffled baby booties. These are the same as the pink ruffles I knitted early this month.



Pat took this photo of me sewing up the booties. I needed a light as babies wool and 2 different colours sewn together.... needs all the help it can get.




Used Pat's macro lens to show you the seam join of the booties. I don't usually pat myself on the back in public, but I will here.

Just so stoked and proud of my sewing efforts when it comes to my knitting. I take a lot of pride in my knitting. Just wanted to show the sewing side off to you.

Not bad for someone who refuses to sew buttons on her shorts and uses safety pins instead.



Finished booties. These will either be given to a baby boy when I meet him or the stall Debbie & I are having next year.

Enjoying these quick knits I have been knitting lately.

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: , ,


No comments: