Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Outside My Square

Have you ever thought to step out of your square? I don't do it all that often and when I do.....I think why didn't I do this earlier?

Over on woolaholics we are having a "stitch marker" swap and I was nervous about joining in, as I haven't ever done anything with beads before.

But I thought, why not give it a try and I added my name to the swap.

On Tuesday while in the city I had a look for some beads and came away with some goodies.



I have a couple of photos of the completed stitch markers and after my swapper has them, I'll post the photos.

Look what Pat found for me...... a set of 5 pliers with girlie coloured handles and a container for keeping my beads safe in.

Took me a bit to make my first stitch marker (thank goodness the bags of beads came with extras) eek After a couple of trial markers and learning I can do this, I had fun.

First marker took all of Days Of Our Lives and 15 mins of Judge Judy to make. The rest fell into place.

I think I have another craft passion lol

Until next time....hoo roo

Technorati technorati tags: ,

No comments: